Garden Vegetable Pasta. Recipe: Meirav Puritz. Image: Oren Shalev.
Ingredients for 4 servings
2 courgettes or zucchini
2 leaks (white part)
1 box fresh button or Portobello mushrooms
Medium size broccoli, fresh
Medium size cauliflower, fresh
2 cups fresh spinach or kale
12 sundried tomatoes soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes and strained
Handful fresh basil and oregano
Fresh or dried chili flakes
Sea salt, ground pepper
6 tbsp olive oil
4 crushed garlic cloves
4 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked according to instructions and strained
* You can substitute any vegetable with your favorites
- Slice the zucchini and leeks into 1 cm rounds
- Separate the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters and slice the sundried tomatoes
- In a hot pan, sauté the broccoli and cauliflower until light brown and place in a bowl, sauté the rest of the vegetables and place them in the bowl too
- While the vegetables are cooking, cook the pasta, strain but do not wash!!!
- Re-heat the frying pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil, fry the cubes of Tzfat cheese on all sides, take all the vegetables and the pasta back to the pan, sauté lightly, add fresh herbs and serve.