Drink Healthy: Home and RecreationMore about drinking healthy
The Nutritional RainbowMore about the Nutritional Rainbow Diet
Eating Efsharibari according to the Ministry of Health's national nutritional recommendations
Even if we are at home because of fear of coronavirus infection, it is possible to keep us well with a healthy and effective diet.
Eat Healthy: Home and RecreationMore about eating healthy
Why is it important and particularly beneficial to include fruit and vegetables in our daily diet and how can we persuade children to like vegetables?
Be Active: Home and RecreationMore about being active
Well Being: Home and RecreationMore about well being
How do we recognize negative feelings and thoughts among children and teens on time, and how do we better cope with them?
Everything you need to know about the Prohibition of Advertising and Restriction of Marketing of Tobacco Products Law, 1983
5 Things you should know Home and Recreation
- Harmful exposure: increasingly video content intended for children and adolescents is interlaced with the subliminal or disclosed advertisements of unhealthy food products; these have a significant effect on the consumption and nutritional habits of the young viewers.
- The parents involvement in the eating habits of the entire family and mainly of young children helps them develop healthier eating habits also in their adult life.
- Several studies have found that one family meal a day may reduce the teenagers risk of obesity later in life.
- Sleep deprivation at any age may harm physical and mental health, and may also slow down and diminish the metabolic processes in the body, which leads to increased appetite, weight gain, and an increased risk for heart and cardiovascular disease.
- Want the children to eat healthier? Don't try so hard! The children justifiably assume that you would not have to invest so much effort in convincing, if the food were tasty.